Nutrimetics are celebrating their 50th anniversary this year, so to celebrate I’ve written this article listing not 30 Nutrimetics Nutri Rich Oil uses, not 40 Nutrimetics Nutri Rich Oil uses but a massive 50 Nutrimetics Nutri Rich Oil uses!
Over these 50 years Nutrimetics’ values and philosophies have always remained the same.
“Pure, potent naturally enriched ingredients, the best home grown beauty, cruelty free and real visible results, guaranteed.”
Nutrimetics Nutri Rich Oil Review
The very first product in the Nutrimetics range was Nutri-Rich Oil, and it was a runaway success!
The core ingredient of Nutri-Rich Oil is Apricot Kernel Oil.
The early founders of Nutrimetics discovered this amazing ingredient high up in the Himalayas among the Hunza tribes people.
In spite of the extreme weather conditions the Hunza people enjoyed remarkably youthful complexions.
The secret to their smooth and youthful skin was Apricot Kernel Oil which they applied daily for protection against the harsh environment and sun damage.
From this discovery Nutri-Rich Oil was developed.
Today Nutri-Rich Oil’s unique scent and smooth texture remains largely unchanged. Why change a winning product! It remains Nutrimetics’ most successful skincare product of all time.
Nutri-Rich Oil is the ‘Crown Jewel’ of the Nutrimetics range. It is their most treasured and timeless beauty icon. Click HERE to see the current prices of Nutri Rich Oil.
Nutrimetics Nutri Rich Oil currently comes in the following sizes: Nutrimetics Nutri Rich Oil 60ml, Nutrimetics Nutri Rich Oil 25ml and Nutrimetics Nutri Rich Oil Ointment 15g.
It is a highly concentrated blend of specially selected Apricot Kernel Oil and Vitamin E which intensively nurtures and protects the skin for a soft, smooth and supple feel.
Although the directions on the Nutri-Rich Oil box merely state:
“Apply at night after cleansing and toning”
I have come up with 50 uses for Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Oil in honour of Nutrimetics 50th Anniversary!
50 Nutrimetics Nutri Rich Oil Uses
1. Night Treatment Cream to Achieve Soft, Smooth, Supple Skin!
4. Help Even Out Skin Tone
6. Reduce the Signs of Premature Aging
7. Makeup Remover
8. Neck & Decolletage Treatment
9. Soothe Chapped Noses
10. Prevent Dry Chapped Lips
11. Treat Dry Chapped Lips
12. Lip Gloss
Hand / Arm Uses
16. Dry Elbows
Note: Nutrimetics also make a luxurious & rich extremely effective Nutrimetics hand cream formulated with a concentration of Apricot Kernel Oil.
20. Dry Ankles
21. Soothe Skin After Bikini Wax
23. Hair Wax
24. Smooth Down Flyaway Hair
25. Hot Oil Treatment for Scalp – Good for Dandruff
26. Hair Treatment – Use on Split Ends
27. Soothe Skin After Eyebrow Wax
28. Taming Eyebrows
Soothing Skin Condition Uses
29. Soothe Eczema
30. Soothe Psoriasis
31. Soothe Rosacea
32. Soothe Dermatitis
33. Soothe Windburn
34. Soothe Heat Rash
35. Healing & Minimising Scars
36. Soothe Grazes
Pregnancy & New Mum Uses
37. Aids in Preventing Stretch Marks During Pregnancy
38. Treatment of Stretch Marks
39. Prevention of Dry Cracked Nipples When Beast Feeding
40. Treatment of Dry Cracked Nipples When Breast Feeding
Baby Related Uses
41. Prevention of Cradle Cap in Babies
42. Treatment of Cradle Cap in Babies
43. Prevention of Nappy Rash in Babies
44. Soothe Nappy Rash in Babies
45. Prevention of Cheek Rash in Babies
46. Soothe Cheek Rash in Babies
Other Nutrimetics Nutri Rich Oil Uses
47. Bath Oil
48. Lubricant Oil
49. Heated Oil Brush Massage Treatment
50. General Massage Oil
Happy 50th Anniversary Nutrimetics!
If yes, what have you used it for?